Joey Kirchner

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Joey Kirchner is an upcoming male model from Canada with Major models and one of the most humorous guys on the planet i had a lot fun interviewing him i would not say interview per se it was more of a candid talk. How did u get spotted?

I was walking in a mall in calgary, alberta, canada and some guy walked up to me and told me i had just been scouted for modelling

What was it like being an Abercrombie boy?

To tell you the truth it really wasn't like anything... i mean my friends thought it was cool that i was doing something for a big company like that and the ladies seemed to like it a fair bit eh but other than that it wasn't to special.


You've been tipped as one of the new faces to go all the way, does that put pressure in you?

(laughs) well thats news to me anyway... but nah not really i dont feel pressured at all in modelling really i'm not a big fan of it and i'd rather be at home drinking large amounts of pilsner(beer) with my friends so whatever happens happens. i've found in modelling poeple say a lot of sh*t but i never believe anything until the money's in my pocket

How are staying in shape for the fashion events coming up in january?

Well i don't know if you can call it staying in shape to get ready for the shows in january eh... they want you skinny as sh*t... but yeah i really haven't changed my workout routine i'm not gonna lose a whole bunch of weight and be super skinny for modelling i'm not gonna change who i am for it... i've gained 15 pounds in 2 months from workin out i was 165 and now im 180 but i don't know i'm not gonna stop working out.


You got to show some love to the ladies, a lot of them read my blog. I figured you would tell them something about your tatoos :o)

The one on my chest is a tattoo of one of my buddies who passed away when i was 15 and the one on my shoulder is two hockey sticks crossed with his hockey number... me and 2 of my other buddies that all hung around with him all got that tattoo on our shoulder... and the next one i'm getting on my other shoulder is going to be an outline of Alberta and its gonna say Hurtin Albertan across it with a star where my home town is... i'm proud of being from Canada and even prouder of the town i'm from being in this big city that i do not like really makes me realize how much i love home eh

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks