Goodbye 2008!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
This has been my best year so far and i'm grateful for the serenity calm and peace the almighty granted me thoughout this year. I got a graduate degree in Marketing and i'd be going to fashion school next June. I actually stumbled upon fashion blogs while i was researching for my final year project out of boredom. So i opened it in May but really got into it when i finally graduated in July and look how far we've come :o) special thanx to all my wonderful readers!!!!! may you and your loved ones get everything you wish for next year...oops dats unrealistic....ok most of the things you wish for lol.
REMEMBER YOU ARE NEVER FULLY DRESSED UNTIL YOU WEAR A SMILE :O)
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks