Dog swag LOL :o)

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hoodie $12 Stripy Sweater $8.50
Argyle Vest $14.50

Hooded quilted vest $12 Dogs have always been man's best friends and have we shown our love back ? hhmn i did not take dog clothing seriously before, i thought it was just stuff for TV and celebs not until the day before yesterday when i was about to take my dog for a walk. I wanted to give him a little swag so i tied one of my checked scarfs around its neck and i was stunned by the look. It was amazing, not to mention over a hundred compliments(exagerration, but close to a dozen though) i got from people passing by. My dog even got to score another female dog lol... i'm sure it was the swag and he was loving it. so i decided to search for dog apparel online and behold i found this amazing ones at www.oldnavy.com and i could not hold back ordering the hoodie for me doggie :o)
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks