Callum Turner

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
How did you venture into modelling ?

CT:I was scouted on MySpace via my Mums page by Patsy at Success. Sascha, who lives with my Mum and I was showing her my Mums page.

What are the things you intend to achieve before the end of your career?

CT:To just be appreciated and adored but to stay the same person as I am today. To work with the best in my field as well.

How will you describe your personal style?

CT:. Clothes - Grandady/street , Personality - in one word, bubbly

What do u love to do the most(hobbies) ?

CT:To play football(soccer), write poetry and songs and have fun.



Finally,what do you have to say to aspiring models out there-

CT: Be yourself

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks