SPRING-SUMMER 2011 COLOUR TRENDS PT. 5: GREY

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fashion Bank



In the last part of my series about colour trends I wrote about khaki which was an continuation of one autumn/winter 2010 colour trend. Today I will say a few words about another colour that was very popular in autumn/winter 2010 and is visible in many collections for spring/summer 2011: grey.

When comparing current spring/summer grey to the one from the last autumn/winter season used shades of grey are practically the same: from dove grey with sky blue through classic grey to steel grey. The fabrics is what made the difference – instead of warm fabrics now can see light cottons and linen.
For few seasons grey are becoming a very important colour in men collections. In my opinion it is a great option to build a foundation of your wardrobe. By that I mean clothes that will be timeless and can be easily mixed with a variety of colours. My personal favourites to mix with grey this season are: white, sky blue, light pink, light violet and yellow. In case of grey the possibilities are practically endless.

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks