FALL'S FINEST- VMAN Magazine issue #18

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vman magazine gives a detailed look in their #18 issue into the key menswear trends to watch out for next season. They are all centered on volume, shearling and varsity jackets. The alpine trend which designers labels like Thom Browne, Michael Bastian and Mihara Yasuhiro holds my fascination the most. It was cool to see men thrown on the runway in inter galactic looking outfits, this is one trend I’d love to see make it into the streets. Beautiful article by Josh Peskowitz, I could not have been more elaborate.



Follow my live updates on Twitter ,Visit My Other Blog.

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks