Man Toys :o]

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I've always maintained that men should mature without losing the boy in them, and i'm repeating that for effect in this post since its about toys. Some boy toys should ideally be called man toys, no one in his right senses would buy a figurine from a prominent artist like Easy Hey or Takashi Murakami for over $150 and give it to a kid, when it can serve a better purpose adorning one of your shelves :o]
I've just starting getting into this kind of art and soon i'll start my collection, i'll be sure to hide them safely in a box whenever my young cousins come around to visit :o]




Images via Asos.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks