Pierre Woods

Friday, May 15, 2009
Pierre Woods, is a native of Galesburg, IL and resides in NYC working for New York Model Management. He can boast of a couple of top modeling gigs for Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo and other designers. He is also an editorial darling and has been featured in a number of reputable magazines including GQ.
At what age did you start modeling?

First signed with OTM (On Track Modeling) @ 18 then had to give it up to keep running division 1 track. Signed with Ford Chicago after I finished running at ISU @ 22.

Did you always want to be a model or it just happened?

Before signing with OTM, I never thought about being a model. Afterwards I started to believe more in myself and my ability to make something of modeling - with the help and support of my close friends and family.

What do you prefer, runway/editorials/campaigns?

Campaigns for obvious reasons... the money![laughs] I love modeling but I can't pay my mortgage with photos unless someone is paying good money for them. I also like the intensity of runway and the creative flexibility of editorials

How would you describe your personal style?

Whatever I pull out of my closet.

What kind of songs do you listen to?
Zero 7 [band] ,internet radio station on Pandora. So far I can't stop listening to that genre of music. It's like a bad hook to a song that you just can't shake off.
What’s your typical weekend like?

Funny question because my weekends aren't normally my days off. With my time off I hang out with my girlfriend soon to be my fiancée if she accepts :o]
So far in your opinion what has been the best moment[s] in your career?

Tough one[hmmn], either getting my first check with Ford or booking my first job in Milan [That's a tough market for minorities].
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks