My Birthday gift wishlist!

Sunday, September 7, 2008
Since my birthday's tomorrow i decided to come up with a list of gifts that i'd love to get. Anybody who wants to give me any of these gifts should pls email me n i'll send my details :) 1. John Lobb shoes: Superb engineering from john lobb as always. i love the patina on this piece. I also love the perforation allows for air to pass through, the soles are just wonderful to look at and finally the white laces,nice contrast with the blue.

2. Asos basket weave shoes: I got to say, Asos is a treasure trove! love these shoes
3. Asos interlink belt: I told ya Asos has got some cool stuffs
4. Crocodile skin Espadrille

5. Camouflage Tote 6. Evisu Hoodie


My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks